Sunday, November 17, 2013

CTMH Fall Album Retreat - Real Life Story

This is the fourth layout in my album from the CTMH Fall Album Retreat in Salt Lake City, UT which took place the weekend of October 17-19, 2013.

Here is the Real Life Story layout for my 12" x 12" album:

04RealLifeStory-wm

Here is a closeup of the left page:

04RealLifeStory_02LeftPage-wm

And the right page:

04RealLifeStory_02RightPage-wm

Here are closeups of the some of the embellishments:

04-college-wm

Supplies used: Whisper, Smoothie, Ruby, White Daisy and Black cardstock, Frosted Grey Snowflakes, Sartia Outdoor Denim Dots and Sparkle & Shine Stripes B&T Duos® Paper; B1431 My Acrylix® Reel Life; D1555 My Acrylix® All the Details; Black, Whisper, Honey and Goldrush Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads; Cricut® Artbooking cartridge, Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849), Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850), Color-Ready Midtown Cork Shapes (Z1868), Aqua Dots (Z1853), Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752) and Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701).

Updated this post on Monday, November 18 after I retook the photos when daylight came. Much better IMO.

I hope you like my version of the Real Life Story layout. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.