Sunday, December 1, 2013

CTMH Fall Album Retreat - Just Chillin'

This is the fifth layout in my album from the CTMH Fall Album Retreat in Salt Lake City, UT which took place the weekend of October 17-19, 2013.

Here is the Just Chillin' layout for my 12" x 12" album:

05JustChillin-wm

Here is a closeup of the left page:

05JustChillin_LeftPage-wm

And the right page:

05JustChillin_RightPage-wm

Here are closeups of the some of the embellishments:

05-collage-wm

Supplies used: White Daisy, Whisper, Smoothie and  Lagoon cardstock, Sparkle & Shine Dots B&T Duos® Paper; M1031 My Acrylix® Single Snowflake; C1561 My Acrylix® One-Way Boarders; Whisper and Ruby Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads; Cricut® Artbooking cartridge, Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850), Ruby Chevron Ribbon (Z1846), My Crush™ Best Day Ever Assortment (Z1887), Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752) and Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701).

You cannot see this in the photo, but I painted Stardust Glitz™ Glitter Gel (Z1313) on the White Daisy cardstock that is layered behind the Lagoon cardstock that has "snow" cut into it. What I did was wet a foam brush so the gel would not absorb into the brush too much. Then I squirted a little gel onto a palette and painted the gel on like I would any other paint. The paper did curl a little, but not too much - little enough that adhesive will keep it flat on my layout.

I hope you like my version of the Just Chillin' layout. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.