Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking

Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking is the latest in the video series Artbooking Made Easy. Each week until April 2014 (except occasional breaks for holidays) Close To My Heart will release the next video in the series. Every video has tips, tricks and project inspiration for using the Artbooking collection.



The CTMH Corp. description of this week's video Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking is "When you combine Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artbooking shapes with My Crush™ books, you'll take your on-the-go art to new heights. Watch the video to see how you can cohesively bring two different worlds together: Cricut® Artbooking shapes and My Crush books!"

A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
  • save your extra bits and pieces when cutting embellishments with Artbooking cartridge to use them in your My Crush™ books
  • pages in the My Crush™ books are 7 inches wide by 10 inches tall so any cuts you make within those measurements using Real Dial Size will fit in the book
  • use photo mats to create pockets to hold your memorabilia
  • use mini book pages to create additional pages in the My Crush™ book; use twine, twist ties or similar to attach them to the spiral binding
  • in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Crush on Artbooking, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each album
If you have missed earlier videos in the Artbooking Made Easy series, I am maintaining a list so they are easier to find. Just look for CTMH Cricut® Artbooking Collection in the green bar above.

Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.