Thursday, April 17, 2014

More Easter Cards for 2014

On Tuesday I shared the card I created for Francis. I could not bear to throw away the cuts so I cut another card and used it as a template to place the cuts in the correct location so the bits would make a nice card front. It really did not take that much time and results in a second great card.

Easter 2014 card 1

All pieces were cut using Cricut® Design Space and the Cricut® Explore. The card is Easter Blessings from the image set Simple Holiday Cards. The cardstock is Botanical solid-dyed core from core'dinations. The card on the left is the original card and the card on the right was created from the cuts. The cuts were placed on a piece of cardstock slightly smaller than a card from the 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254).

Easter 2014 card 2

The blue and yellow cards were made from scraps in my stash; I think the cardstock is from a DCVW value pack.

My question to you...would you have tossed the cuts or would you create a second card similar to this? Do you try to use every scrap? I hope you enjoy the cards I created.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.