Wednesday, August 27, 2014

CTMH System Maintenance Wednesday Night

Since I am in the Eastern Time Zone and most of my customers are as well, the system maintenance is not likely to impact us (unless you are a night owl). However since we are getting close to the end of the month I thought I should post this message I received from the CTMH Corporate Office:

"We have scheduled systems maintenance for Wednesday, August 27, from 10:00 pm to midnight (MDT). During this time, online systems, including Order Entry, Studio J™, and shopping on your OBA, will be unavailable. We encourage you to share this information with customers that may use your site so they will know to avoid shopping during this time window."

If you are deciding when to place your order, here is a quick summary of the August and September specials:
  • the August special is "Picture Perfection!"; receive a 10-pack Memory Protectors™ for $3 when you purchase a Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program, details on my August 22, 2014 post
  • the September special is "National Stamping Month #30yearsofhappy"; when you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September, you qualify to receive the exclusive C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy for FREE (qualifying sets include any A-, B-, C-, D-, E-, and M-sized sets offered at their retail value, including full-retail priced Stamp of the Month sets)
If you are ready to place an order feel free to click the Show Now button.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me, however please allow a little extra time for a reply as I will be out-of-town on Thursday.

You will also find me on Facebook as Brenda's Paper Crafts. Please head over and like my Facebook page and start following my blog; I have a surprise coming sometime in September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.