Saturday, January 24, 2015

Specials Ending & Products Retiring on January 31

CTMH Corporate Office has scheduled some computer systems maintenance for Wednesday, January 28 from 10pm to midnight MST (midnight to 2am EST). Online systems, including Order Entry, Studio J®, and shopping on my OBA, will be unavailable during this maintenance window. Since I am located on the East Coast this will not impact most of you, but I am sharing just in case you are having trouble sleeping that night. :-)

One week from today, January 31, some specials are ending and some products are retiring.


The January 2015 SOTM, This Moment, will no longer be available when we change the calendar to February. Additional details about the SOTM are posted here. If you are looking for "Pinspiration", please see my Pinterest Board CTMH 2015 01 Jan SOTM This Moment.


Also coming to an end is the National Papercrafting Month and the Year >> Noted paper kit will no longer be available. "Pinspiration" can be found at CTMH PROMO Year >> Noted.


There still is some time to squeak in a quick EZ-Invite/Online Gathering with a goal of earning extra hostess rewards. Additional details are on my OBA; please contact me ASAP if you would like to host an Online Gathering.

There are several stamp sets that are retiring. Please compare your wish list to the retiring stamps sets below to be certain you do not miss any that interest you.

The retiring stamp sets are:

A1124 A Tree
A1139 Congrats Graduate
A1141 Be Still
A1154 Friendly Thoughts - Jeanette's Stamp Archive
A1156 Flower Confetti - Jeanette's Stamp Archive
B1418 Love Doily
B1423 Hoppy Easter
B1439 Dreamer
B1440 Fancy Fair
B1441 Buggy Love
B1444 Greatest Love
B1445 Happy Hive - Jeanette's Stamp Archive
B1450 Owls
C1571 You're the Best
C1573 Do Your Best
C1574 Believe in Yourself
C1577 Mother's Day
C1579 Coming Up Roses - Jeanette's Stamp Archive
C1583 Robot Family
D1547 Paper Doll
D1579 Windy Day
M1035 Newlyweds
M1036 Perfect Polka-Dot Day
M1037 Balloons
M1038 Shooting Star
M1039 Good Job Stencil
M1040 Parasol
M1041 Hi
M1042 Colored Egg

All of the retiring stamps are pinned to CTMH Retiring January 31, 2015. Until the end of the month they are also shown on my OBA under Retiring Items.


January 31 is the last day that you can order from my OBA and add a free copy of Annual Inspirations to your shipment. This offer was limited to one free book per customer so if you already took advantage of this offer you will not see the prompt at checkout. The book will continue to be available for viewing at my Online Business Address (OBA) at http://brendalapp.ctmh.com/ under Products > Idea Book and you can download a printable PDF (clicking the link will open PDF in a new tab) for viewing offline. As I have done in the past, if you live local to me and order $25 from my OBA, I will provide you with a free copy of Annual Inspirations and any current Seasonal Expressions idea book.

Only one week remains to take advantage of any of the above offers; once the clock strikes 11:59pm Mountain time on January 31, 2015 they will no longer be available.


This offer was schedule to end on January 31, but will continue for the remainder of the idea book's lifespan (until March 31, 2015). When you place an order on my OBA you will have an opportunity to add a free copy of Seasonal Expressions 1 to your order (this is limited to one free book per customer). This book is also available for viewing at my Online Business Address (OBA) at http://brendalapp.ctmh.com/ under Products > Idea Book and you can download a printable PDF (clicking the link will open PDF in a new tab) for viewing offline. As I have done in the past, if you live local to me and order $25 from my OBA, I will provide you with a free copy of Annual Inspiration and Seasonal Expressions 1.

Thanks for sticking with me this far. Finally, I posted a little information about the February promotion, Album Allure, on my Monthly Special page.

If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address. Your purchases provides me the time and encouragement to continue to create samples and cheat sheets.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.