Friday, March 6, 2015

42 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

While keeping with my plan of creating at least one Christmas card each week, this is my card for 42 Weeks Until Christmas 2015.


It was fairly quick and easy to make. If I create this card again it will do something different with the Glacier base. Maybe I will find a coordinating background stamp to use and will stamp with Glacier ink so it does not take away from the ornament focal.

Supplies I used to create the card:
If you would like to purchase the Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection or any other current CTMH product used, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address. You earn $25 Hostess Rewards when spending or hosting a gathering with sales of $150; if you have other items you would like to purchase or friends that would like to place an order, contact me and we can work together to help you maximize your dollar.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.