Thursday, April 23, 2015

Promotions Ending April 30

On April 30 some specials are ending.


The April 2015 SOTM, Typed Note, will no longer be available on May 1. Additional details about the SOTM are posted here. If you are looking for "Pinspiration", please see my Pinterest Board CTMH 2015 04 Apr SOTM Typed Note where you will find pins from the SOTM Blog Hop and other cards I created during April pinned.

Also ending on April 30 is the Deal of the Day.


You may recall from my March 31 post that during the month of April a different special is posted daily at 3pm MDT (5pm EDT). Full details are on the post, but the Deal of the Day is while supplies last and if it sells out, you need to wait until the next Deal is posted.

update 4/24/2015 - I received an email last night that includes information about the timing of the last Deal of the Day. It read "The final deal of the campaign will be posted at 3:00 pm (MDT) on Thursday, April 30, and will remain available until 2:59 pm (MDT) on Friday, May 1." With this timing, if the Deal does not sell out before 12:01 am (MDT) on May 1, you could place an order and add both the May promotion, Taste of Summer, and the April Deal of the Day to your basket. It does not happen very often that you may purchase promotions from two different months in the same order.

I would like to remind you when you place an order at my Online Business Address you will be promoted to add a free Idea Book to your order (if you have not already done so). I am "old school" and I much prefer to look at catalogs "in hand" rather than on-line. I use the Idea Book to keep track of my wish list and what I have ordered.

If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my OBA.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.