Friday, July 31, 2015

One Last Jump On It July Card

I had this idea for the Jump On It July blog hop, but I did not get a chance to finish it until now. This is a tri-fold card I created with the Hats Off Hostess Rewards Stamp Set. You can still get your own for $5 when you order $25 in current, retail priced stamp sets before 11:59 pm MDT (1:59 am EDT) tonight. Now is a good time to stock up on any stamp sets on your wish list that are retiring on August 31. See the "Retiring Items" section of my OBA to find the stamp sets and other products that are retiring.

I used the clock die cut and coordinating stamps to create the clock face and hands. To create the tri-fold card I cut a piece of 12" x 12" Glacier cardstock at 5½", then I scored the 12" edge at 4" and 8".


I used the hat, glasses and mustache almost exactly as they appear on the stamp carrier sheet.


I was thinking Father's Day the entire time I had this card in my mind's eye. I have no idea why because this stamp set does not remind me of my dad; he rarely wears a hat and only has a mustache when he grows a winter beard. Then I discovered the August 2015 SOTM Framed had a "Happy Father's Day" greeting and I thought Father's Day was fate.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
In addition to the Jump On It July promotion ending tonight, the Studio J® Flash Sale is also ending.

I have exciting news for August, but I cannot tell you more until 12:01am EDT on the 1st, so please come back tomorrow.

If you are inspired to purchase the Hats Off stamp set or any CTMH product for your next project and are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.