Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad - Sentiment Reveal

On August 24 I shared this card I created for my father's birthday. I was only able to show you a peek of the sentiment since I used a stamp set that was not available until September 1, 2015 - with the release of the 2015-16 Annual Inspirations.

You may recall that I was inspired by the On The Ball™ pattern on page 47 of Wishes™. Here again is the card front.


And here is the sentiment.


This is the entire stamp set.


If those you create birthday cards for have a funny bone, this is a stamp set you must have in the collection.

The Birthday Funnies stamp set is only available with Hostess Rewards. If you would like to host an online or home gathering to earn Hostess Rewards to purchase this set, send me an email me with your contact information so we may discuss the details. Alternatively, if you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.