Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mini Stamp Organizer - Organization for More than Stamps

The recently introduced My Acrylix® Mini Stamp Organizer (Z3106) provides organization for more than just the M-sized My Acrylix® Mini Stamps.


The divider creates four compartments in the organizer which is perfect to hold up to 28 My Acrylix® M-size stamp sets. The divider is removable so you can use the Mini Stamp Organizer for larger items too.


In addition to the M-sized My Acrylix® Mini Stamps, the organizer with the dividers is also perfect for holding Embellishments, Exclusive Inks™ Re-inkers, Shimmer Trim and some of the recently retired ribbon spools (like the Diagonal Striped Ribbon). The newer embellishments fit better than older embellishments. The packaging on the older embellishments, e.g., Sparkles (Z1104), is a little tall, but only the packaging folds over when the lid is closed.


Other items that fit in the compartments are Foam Tape, Memory Book Glue Dots™ (not in the box), Thick Twine and Embossing Powders. There are likely other items I have not tried yet that will also work well in the My Acrylix® Mini Stamp Organizer.

If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.