Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy World Cardmaking Weekend!

I have seen some websites say World Cardmaking Day is October 3 and others say October 4 so I am just going to call it World Cardmaking Weekend.

Today I am sharing some cards I created last Saturday at Christmas Cardmaking Day - 2015 hosted by Krista Hershberger and her team. It was nice to create some wonderful cards, have a fantastic breakfast and lunch (the Taco Soup was awesome) and have someone else think about the design and cutting. I only had arrive with my basic supplies and assemble. What a treat!

The day went so fast that I am not sure I could tell you the order I completed the cards, but here are all of the cards (and a pillow box) we created last week.



Opps. I forgot to color the hanging ornaments on the card above, but I might prefer it that way. It lets the sentiment be the focus.








As you can see we used a variety of stamp sets and paper packs. I believe we used every currently available CTMH paper pack. I think you will agree with me that Krista and her team created some fantastic cards for their guests to make. It was a long drive there and back, but I think it was well worth it (though I wasn't sure almost 7 days ago to the minute when I was headed home on Interstate 81 near Scranton, PA - I was feeling a little tired). I will definitely watch for an announcement about Christmas Cardmaking Day - 2016.

I hope you like the cards I am sharing. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.