Thursday, October 8, 2015

Picture My Life™ Scrapbooking Program

Have you been curious about the new Picture My Life™ items shown on pages 112-115 of Annual Inspirations 2015-2016? Today's video, simply called Picture My Life™, gives us a better look at some of the Picture My Life™ products and some tips for using the products, e.g., the overlays have a protective film.



The CTMH description of the video Picture My Life™ is "With the Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program, documenting your favorite moments is easy. The process is simple and fast, but the memories will last forever."

Products features in this video:
When you share your creations that use Picture My Life™ items online, but sure to use the #PictureMyLife hashtag so others can easily find Picture My Life™ projects. Who knows, you could be the inspiration for someone.

If you still have questions about Picture My Life™, please do not hesitate to send me an email. If you are ready to place an order, the Shop Now button will take you there.


Please follow me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts for additional updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.