Friday, November 27, 2015

Scrapbooking with the Urban Paper Collection

The Urban collection is featured in the video I share today and Monica shares a great tip for creating the look of metal.



The CTMH description of the video Scrapbooking with the Urban Paper Collection by Close To My Heart is "Rust. Metal. Peeling Paint. Wood grain. Scrapbooking. Wait, that doesn't seem right. Or does it? Meet our Urban collection–it has a personality as big as a city. Watch as Monica shows how to capture that energy and bring it to life in your artwork."

Items featured in the video are:
When sharing how you use the Urban collection on social media, please use the hastag #CTMHUrban.

Send me an email if you have questions about any CTMH products. When you are ready to place an order, the Shop Now button will take you there.


Please follow me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts for additional updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.