Saturday, March 25, 2017

Whimsy Fundamentals Thank You Cards

These cards were created and mailed in January – this photo has been waiting for almost exactly two months to finally make the light day.


I used a pattern from the Close To My Heart 2016 Convention to create the cards. The card bases are the 5½" × 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254). Whimsy Fundamentals patterned papers (Z3255) and ribbons from the Whimsy Ribbon Pack (Z3287) embellish the cards. The sentiments are from All the Thanks stamp set (B1536). I used Whimsy ink colors (Thistle, Crystal Blue, Glacier, Juniper, Sweet Leaf, Canary, Flaxen, Sorbet, Pixie, Smoothie) to stamp, letting the paper and ribbon colors influence which color I stamped with.

By choosing a different stamp set, for example Birthday Sparkles (B1537), you could easily make the cards into quick birthday greetings.

If you would like to place an order or research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, please email me. I also have a Facebook page at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thanks for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.