Saturday, January 20, 2018

CTMH Enchantment Fundamentals

When you visit my Consultant Website this month, one of the images you see in the photo carousel is this one featuring the Enchantment Fundamentals collection.


I recently needed thank you cards and was inspired by the card in the lower right of this photo. I did not have the All-Star Complements on hand (and I needed to make more than one card), so I turned to the Cricut® Collections exclusive to Close To My Heart and created my own award ribbon.


I used the slice and weld feature in Design Space to create an award ribbon that says "thanks". I stamped the "so very much"; I used Design Space to mock up my card, if you use the Design Space I share below I added the words using the You Are Here cartridge and changed it to Print Then Cut. Please know that I have not tested Print Then Cut using this file. Also, I did not cut the straight-edged pieces using the Cricut®. I choose to use my paper trimmer (and scissors) to save on paper.

When I created my second card I could not find more of the Sapphire print so I used an embossing folder on Sapphire cardstock.


Since there are a lot of circular elements on the cards I used the Goldrush circle that is not used on the award ribbon to decorate the cards. I hate to pat myself on the back, but I am very pleased with how the cards turned out. I hope those who received them in the mail this week like them too.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Set: Jennifer's Hand (B1484)
  • Enchantment Fundamental Paper Packet (Z3352); Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack (X5943) - I used Sapphire, Goldrush, Poppy
  • Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads: Sapphire (Z2848)
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
  • adhesives: Adhesive Runner (Z3372), 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
  • tools: Dot Embossing Folder - retired
  • embellishments: Grey Gems (Z3089)
  • Cricut® Collection: Flower Market Physical Cartridge (Z3285) or Digital Collection/no cartridge (Z3290)
    • Congrats Ribbon Award ― #MD384AD ― page 4 ― height 3" ― Background <4>
    • Congrats Ribbon Award ― #MD384AD ― page 4 ― height 3" ― Shift+Background <$>
    • Congrats Ribbon Award ― #MD384AD ― page 4 ― height 3" ― Title <4>
    • Congrats Ribbon Award ― #MD384AD ― page 4 ― height 3" ― Shift+Title <$>
    • Full of Thanks ― #MD72D06 ― page 47 ― height 3" ― Shift+Title <Chrsnthm>
    • this is my Design Space file; note the height is with the award ribbon grouped together/in proportion; you will need Flower Market linked to your Cricut® account (and You Are Here if you plan to use the Print Then Cut feature); I only cut the ribbon using my Cricut® ― I used a paper trimmer to cut the rectangular shapes
  • Cricut® Explore Air™ 2 (available at Level 3 of Hostess Rewards; see page 4 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018)
  • Cricut® Cuttlebug™ (available at Level 1 of Hostess Rewards; see page 4 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018)
  • Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
I hope you like the Thank You cards I created using Enchantment Fundamentals. I would love to know what you think of my version so please leave a comment if you have a few moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.