Friday, February 23, 2018

February Flash Sale

I just got a chance to look at the Flash Sale items. Wow! There are some great sale items. I know there are a few staples that I plan to stock up on.

My schedule is a little off today because we attended a benefit dinner, then had to take care of the cats and, well, you know the chores that typically have to be done before fun. :-) I need to finish a sympathy card this evening so to save myself a bit of time, I took screenshots of the Flash Sale items to share with you.





You will find the available Flash Sale items on my Consultant Website until 5pm EST Saturday, February 24 or while supplies last. Please scroll down to my post this morning for the "fine print" details of the sale. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.