When we were done she asked me to help her make a sympathy card. I was not expecting to work on another project so I did not have many supplies with me. We pulled out the items she acquired in the past 6 or so months and this is what we came up with:
We were fortunate enough to find the following supplies in her stash (and the sandking kit the Medium Organizer (Z4139) I keep my basic supplies in):
- White Daisy Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes (Z1473)
- August 2012 SOTM Baroque Borders (no longer available)
- cardstock (X5757) and matching ink pad (Z2190), Gypsy
- My Acrylix® 4 My Friend stamp set (D1510)
- My Acrylix® Simple Memories stamp set (D1472)
- Sanding kit (Z1294)
On the card inside, we used another stamp from Baroque Borders and the "Sorry for your loss" stamp from 4 My Friend.
I hope you enjoy the simple Sympathy card we created. If we inspired you and you do not have your own CTMH Independent Consultant, I would be honored if you make a purchase from me. You can order online anytime. Thanks for stopping by.