The CTMH Corp. description of this week's video Artbooking Made Easy: Celebration Layouts (S01E16) is "With the Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart and your own priceless photos in hand, you'll have all you need to celebrate life's finest memories. Watch the video for ideas on using the celebration-themed keys of the cartridge to make fun, festive projects!"
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- the Celebration themed keys are found on pages 86 and 87 of the handbook
- "happy" was cut with Real Dial Size at 1 1/4 inches
- the number border was also cut with Real Dial Size (the size was not mentioned; I would try 10 inches for my first attempt to reproduce this layout)
- use a photo frame to highlight a number - if you are trying to recreate this layout, the photo frames were cut at 3 and 5 inches using Real Dial Size
- "cake and ice cream" was cut at 1 1/4 inches using Real Dial Size
- more details along with some close-up photos and a supply list are posted on Jeanette Lyntons' blog
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.