You should have arrived here from ***Kathleen Androlewicz's blog Life Is Like a Bowl Of Stamps***. Please note that if you ever get lost along the way, a complete list of participants can be found at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
The SOTM for October is this set of 7 stamps where 5 of them coordinate with the Art Philosophy cartridge.
As soon as I saw the "dreaming, believing, wishing" stamp I knew what I wanted to create.
I wish the background showed better in the above photo. I used the Ornament Cascade Square from Artbooking as a mask. Below is a close-up of one of the stamped images where you can better see the background.
I am very pleased with how my initial idea translated to stamping and paper since sometimes I am not that fortunate. Before you head off to the next stop, ***Carol-Anne Grenier's blog***, I would love to know what you think of my layout. Thanks for visiting today.
Close To My Heart Products Used:
- My Acrylix® October 2014 SOTM: Home for the Holidays (S14010)
- Cardstock in the following colors: White Daisy (1385), Canary (X5772), Chocolate (X5643), Cotton Candy (X5760), Hollyhock (1246), Pear (X5764), Topiary (X5635)
- Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad (Z2193)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686) - Design Space code:
- #M4003B - Ornament (compatible with October 2014 SOTM)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z1906) - Design Space codes:
- #M3F33C - Ornament Cascade Square - used as a mask with mist (pg 75 - Holiday Layout)
- #M3E09C - Rectangle Bow Frame (pg. 74 - Holiday Layout)
- #M3D6B1 - Joy (pg. 74 - Holiday Layout)
- #M58178 - Make A Wish (pg 87 - Celebration Layout)
- #M58114 - Merry Christmas (pg 75 - Holiday Layout)
- #M44CCB - Sweet (pg 49 - 8" x 3½" Love Mini Album)
- #M40CB3 - December (pg 57 - 10" x 8" Festive Mini Album)
- #M40D38 - Swirl Candy (pg 55 - 6" x 6" Halloween Mini Album)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- Designed Décor Black Shadow Box (Z2015)