You should have arrived here from ***Michele Rowley's Evergreen Memories and Art***. Please note that if you ever get lost along the way, a complete list of participants can be found at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
The SOTM for December 2014, Cutie Pie, is a D-size set of 11 stamps that is only $5 with a qualifying purchase.
I have to admit it took me a while to think of an idea for using this stamp set. My first thought was a layout, but I could not find a good photo. I always carry a notebook with me so I can jot down my ideas and thankfully I did make some notes and drawings when I thought of something or I might still be creating. This month I created a card. This is the card front:
And this is the inside:
Before you visit the next stop on the hop, ***Katie Hessel's Zig and Zag***, additional information about how my project was created is below. If you have the time to comment, I would love to know what you think of my card.
Close To My Heart products used are:
- December 2014 SOTM: Cutie Pie (S1412)
- March 2015 SOTM: Choose Happy (S1403)
- Handwritten Print Alphabet (E1030)
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- Hopscotch Paper Packet (X7194B)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2130)
- Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2196)
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (44751)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers in the following colors:
I curved the banner stamp when I placed it on the My Acrylix® block. It curved just enough for the look I was going for. I think the stamped banner looks like fabric floating in the breeze. I used painters tape to mask so I could use individual letters from the "my little cutie pie" stamp inside the banner.
I originally thought I would use the cupcakes for the ShinHan Marker Blog Hop in October. I am happy I saved them for this hop.
Thanks again for visiting today. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Katie Hessel's Zig and Zag***.
If you are not already working with a CTMH Independent Consultant, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my online business address.