The SOTM for April 2015, Typed Note, is a D-size set of 19 stamps that is only $5 with a qualifying purchase. Here is a look at the stamps in the set:
You should have arrived here from ***My Flights of Fancy by Michelle Johns***. If you get lost along the way, a complete list of participants is always listed at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
My card was inspired by the Lucky Layers™ pattern on page 27 of Wishes™ Card Confidence Program™.
I have to admit I was a challenged by this stamp set since there were several greetings and only the two icons. I thought many people would be inspired by the typewriter and the cards in Annual Inspirations so I wanted to try to be a little different. I hope in your opinion it worked.
Before you visit ***Papercrafting Princess – art by Tracey Pierce***, additional information about how my project was created is below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ April 2015 SOTM: Typed Note Stamp Set (S1504)
- 5 ½" X 4 ¼" Colonial White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X1410)
- 12" x 12" Cocoa Cardstock (X5642)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- Jackson Paper Packet (X7195B) - available April 1
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2114)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) or Value Pack of 12 (Z1938)
- Corner Rounder (Z1912)
- Diamond Embossing Folder (Z3020)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Score Board (Z1937)
- Wishes™ Card Confidence Program™ (9041)
I love to read comments so if you have a moment, please let me know what think of my card. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Papercrafting Princess – art by Tracey Pierce***. Thanks again for visiting today.