The SOTM for July 2015, Life Is Wonderful, is a D-size set of 8 stamps that is FREE with a qualifying purchase of $25 in current, retail priced stamps. The stamps in the Life Is Wonderful set are:
You should have arrived here from ***Jennifer Dykstra's "jd designs"***. If you get lost along the way, a complete list of participants is always listed at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
I finally got brave and cut one of my stamps. I have been hearing people talk about cutting their stamps apart for a long time, but I was not brave enough to try it until now. I have to admit, I inked my stamp with a color I know leaves a bit of stain on the stamp and I moved to bright sunlight when I cut the stamp using the Micro-tip Scissors (Z534).
On my card front I used the technique that Dianne Wood used on the card posted on the Make It From Your Heart (CTMH) blog post "Blissfully Drifting through an Ice Cream Dream" on June 11. After heat setting my white embossing powder I colored it with my ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Markers using Golden Yellow, Turquoise Blue and Peony Purple.
On the inside of my card, to create the glass of lemonade, I used the technique Paige Dolecki - Stampologist shared on her Seasonal Expressions 2 Blog Hop post on April 6.
Before you visit ***Beth Naumann's "Beth's Creative Block"***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart:
- My Acrylix™ July 2015 SOTM: Life Is Wonderful Stamp Set (S1507)
- My Acrylix™ Ice-Cold Summer Stamp Set (B1478)
- My Acrylix™ Documenting Moments Stamp Set (D1647)
- Confetti Wishes Paper Packet (X7189B) - including the Zip Strip
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- 12" x 12" Black Cardstock (1386)
- 12" x 12" Lagoon Cardstock (X5762)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Ranger™ White Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2068)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers in the following colors:
- Scallop Border Punch (Z1851)
- Pacifica Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2192)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2195)
- Canary Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2643)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2141)
- Micro-tip Scissors (Z534)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
If you have a moment, please leave me a comment. I love to hear what people think of my crafts. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Beth Naumann's "Beth's Creative Block"***. Thank you for visiting today.