I am also sharing another card I created using the March 2016 Stamp of the Month Sunshine Birdies.
The SOTM is a D-size set of 11 stamps that is $5 with a qualifying purchase. Alternatively you may purchase it for $17.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 2" x 2" (Y1003) and 2" x 3½" (Y1009).
This is another scene card I stamped before a business trip. I went with the intent of coloring with my Watercolor Pencils in the evening, but I didn't always get a chance as sometimes I was working on the labs from the training I attended. Our training ended early on the last day so I went to the library to color before catching my ride home.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ March 2016 SOTM: Sunshine Birdies Stamp Set (S1603)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Packet (X7202B)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Watercolor Pencils (3505) - unfortunately the pencils are temporarily unavailable; they are expected to be back in stock in June 2016
- Waterbrush Medium (1771) - my version is retired, but a birdie told me that three new versions will be available in Seasonal Expressions 2 which you may order from on May 1; or you could use the fine brushes in the Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for visiting today.