As I write this I am listening to the fireworks my neighbors are shooting off and watching Disney Celebrates America while I try to stay cool and away from the bugs outside.
There are a few Stampin' Up! updates to share with you.
Product of the Month
![]() |
| Begonia Belle Stamp Set (168592) |
Paper Pumpkin
![]() |
| July 2026 Paper Pumpkin: Hooray for Birthdays |
New Online Exclusives
![]() |
| July 2026 Stampin' Up! Online Exclusives |
The latest Online Exclusives have arrived. In the PDF of Online Exclusives you will find Fall. Halloween and Christmas as well as all-occasion. Download a PDF of the July 2026 Stampin' Up! Online Exclusives or head to the Stampin' Up! website and choose New Arrivals under Shop.
Kit Collections
Two new Kit Collections were released. An album and a card kit.
![]() |
| Daisy Days Kit |
![]() |
| Gilded Gallery Kit |
I hope the worst of our hot weather is behind us, but I fear that with so much of the summer ahead, we might be fighting the scorching heat again. I'm sure I have said this before...I would prefer cooler temperatures because I have much better solutions for keeping warm than I do keeping cool.
Take care and have a fabulous July!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.