Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fall Grapevine Wreath

This fall wreath is inspired by the wreath on the Usher in a New Season post on the Make It From Your Heart CTMH blog.

I wanted to make the wreath, but I knew time would be tight, so I asked my niece if she would be interested in making and having this wreath to display in her home. I made the cuts and provided the supplies and my niece assembled it.



I kept the cuts fairly true to those listed in the Corporate blog post, except if I had a little bit of paper or cardstock left, I would make a couple of extra cuts to use up the paper.

I include the Design Space files I used below. I split the cuts into a few different files because I was having trouble cutting. I am not sure if I was having Bluetooth or Internet connection problems or if there were too many elements on my virtual mat, but once I split the design into a few mats most of my cutting issues were resolved.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
My niece and I hope that you like this wreath inspired by Usher in a New Season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.