The SOTM for May 2015, Just Sayin', is a D-size set of 14 stamps that is only $5 with a qualifying purchase. Here are the stamps in the set:
You should have arrived here from ***Carol Taggio's Crafty Carol***. If you get lost along the way, a complete list of participants is always listed at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
When I first saw this stamp set I immediately thought layout or mini album and I have ideas for both, but I did not have enough time (and I could not put my hands on the photos I know I have printed) so I decided to create this card:
Before you visit ***My Flights of Fancy by Michelle Johns***, additional information about how my project was created is below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ May 2015 SOTM: Just Sayin' Stamp Set (S1505)
- My Acrylix™ Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set (D1522) - letters
- My Acrylix™ Trinity Alphabet Stamp Set (E1021) - retired; number
- 5 ½" X 4 ¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" x 12" Cocoa Cardstock (X5642)
- 12" x 12" Pixie Cardstock (X5773)
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2114)
- Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2644)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701) - retired, though I just received a package as part of April's Deal of the Day promotion
- Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit (Z2046)
- Ruler (Z1471)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
- #M46EAC - Heart - pg 26; ungroup the image and delete the "frame" layer, set the height to 2.5"
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Glass Cutting Mat, Craft Knife
I love to read comments so if you have a moment, please let me know what think of my card. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***My Flights of Fancy by Michelle Johns***. Thanks again for visiting today.