The SOTM for February 2015, A Happy Hello, is a D-size set of 15 stamps that is only $5 with a qualifying purchase.
You should have arrived here from ***The Quilted Scrapper by Stephanie Feist***. If you get lost along the way, a complete list of participants will be found at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
My project was inspired by one of the cards on page 18 in Annual Inspirations.
Before you visit the next blog on the hop, ***Adeline Brill's Creative Space***, additional information about how my project was created is below.
I used a glass mat and craft knife to fussy cut around my stamped images. I find that method faster for me than using scissors.
Supplies all from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ February 2015 SOTM: A Happy Hello Stamp Set (S1502)
- Chocolate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2111)
- Hollyhock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2128)
- Topiary Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2155)
- Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2644)
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" x 12" Chocolate Cardstock (X5643)
- 12" x 12" Hollyhock Cardstock (1243)
- 12" x 12" Topiary Cardstock (X5635)
- 12" x 12" Pixie Cardstock (X5773)
- Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985)
- Sequins Gold Assortment (Z2012)
- Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
- Junebug Puffies (Z3038)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Edge Distresser (Z1297)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
- #M3EACD - Butterfly - pg 55 - 0.5" and 0.75" - layer function key converted to write
- Supplies not from CTMH: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Cricut® Explore® Antiquity Pen Set- Wine
I love to read comments so if you have a moment, please let me know what think of my card. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Adeline Brill's Creative Space***. Thanks again for visiting today.