Thursday, August 8, 2024

Save The Date - 2024 World Card Making Day

Mark your calendars now for World Cardmaking Day 2024!

World Cardmaking Day 2024
World Cardmaking Day 2024

Join fellow crafting enthusiasts on October 5 from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. EDT for a FREE virtual event hosted by Stampin' Up! in honor of World Card Making Day! Registration opens on September 3, 2024, and is the best way to stay up to date on all event details.

Stampin' Up! asks Demonstrators to "check back on August 27 for more information!", so as soon as I learn anything, I will be sure to pass the information along.

This will be my very first World Cardmaking Day with Stampin' Up!. I am looking forward to learning more about it!

Happy crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.