Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blog hop March 1 - sneak peek 2

Today's post is just a quick reminder that the "Celebrating Friendship" Blog Hop starts tomorrow, March 1, at Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I am hopeful that you will have a chance to hop with us.

Here is another sneak peek at my project.


Exciting, isn't it? :-) Zooming in on just part of my creation makes the stamping appear fuzzy and the background paper look greenish; IMO it looks much better in person. I will snap a few more photos to show it off better. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see the rest. I have another project started and hope to find the time tonight to finish and share it tomorrow. For both projects I used techniques that I had read about but not tried yet. Thanks to Julie to "pushing me" to carve out some to participate in the hop.

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow to see the project I am sharing with you. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.