You should have arrived here from ***Papercrafting with Kelly Janes***. If you get lost along the way, a complete list of participants can be found at Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It.
The Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017) includes the cartridge, the overlay, the image handbook, the assembly instructions handbook, three coordinating D-sized stamp sets (Curlicue Alphabet, Curlicue Frames and Just to Say) and a package of 12" x 12" White Daisy cardstorck.
Since the Artfully Sent Collection is geared toward cardmaking, I am sure you will see many cards on this hop, but with the talented crafters on this hop I bet you will also find the cartridge and complementing stamp sets used in a variety of other ways.
I used Artfully Sent with Cricut® Design Space and the Explore. I stuck with a "standardish" card due to time constraints. I said "standardish" because I used the hide contour feature to hide the script "Beautiful Day" on the card. Then I added the phrase using the Artbooking font, welded and attached it to the card front. I also created a "label" to stamp and color in using ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers so I did not have to worry about the color bleeding through and being visible when the card is open - ask why I thought of that trick. :-) Here is the front of my card:
And this is the inside:
In case you are wondering, this is what the inner layer looks like when the left side is attached to the outer layer:
I hope if helps you if you have gotten "stuck" wondering how to fold the inner layer. I found my Score Board helpful making deeper score lines and getting a nice crisp edge on my folds.
Your next stop is ***Sarita Schraeder's Blessed Scrapper***, but please read on if you want a little more information about my card.
Products used - all from Close To My Heart:
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
- Beautiful Day [Pop-up] Card - Design Space image code #MFCD58
- Frame Sleeve Card - Design Space image code #M1011A9; used hide contour, duplicate, resize, changed a cut to score and attach features
- Just To Say... (D1629) - stamp set from Artfully Sent collection
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z1906) - font
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- 12" x 12" Pixie Cardstock (X5773)
- 12" x 12" Canary Cardstock (X5772)
- Score Board (Z1937)
- My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits stamp set (C1570)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (44751)
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers in the following colors:
- Black (Z2446)
- Peacock Green (Z2461)
- Turquoise Blue (Z2465)
- Clay (Z2451)
- Golden Yellow (Z2452)
- Marine Blue (Z2458)
- Tender Pink (Z2464)
- Warm Grey 4 (Z2467)
- Warm Grey 7 (Z2468)
- Colorless Blender (Z2469)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
Thank you for visiting today. So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Sarita Schraeder's Blessed Scrapper***. If you have a moment please leave a comment and let me know what you think.