Thursday, November 13, 2014

6 Weeks Until Christmas

Is crafter's panic starting to set in? I hope you are not experiencing it and have had time to get a head start on your Thanksgiving and Christmas (or Holiday) crafting. This year has been a new experience for me – I actually might not have to be up late (or all night) this year. I am feeling great about that.

Today I am sharing a card that I made using Christmas tags (2x) by digistamps4Joy.


I used the following materials to create this card: Christmas tags (2x) by digistamps4Joy printed on Georgia Pacific white cardstock. The image was colored using ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers in the following colors: Cherry Pink (Z2450), Lavender (Z2453), Turquoise Blue (Z2465), Cerulean Blue Light (Z2449), Clay (Z2451), Golden Yellow (Z2452), Leaf Green (Z2454), Marigold (Z2457) and Sap Green (Z2453). I used Cricut® Design Space to modify the Window Box (image #M397E5) from the Spring Cottage cartridge. I cut the file from Kraft cardstock using the Explore. I also used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Z1996) on the front of a white card.


The My Acrylix® Merriest Christmas stamp set (B1468) provides the sentiment. It was stamped on Kraft cardstock using Ruby Exclusive Inks™ (Z2170).

I plan to link my card to the digistamps4joy Monthly Christmas Challenge November 2014 and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up.

Thanks for visiting today. I would love it if you have a chance to leave a comment and let me know what you think about my card.

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous Brenda. Loving the window effect over the tag. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of December.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.