There are four options for the National Stamping Month—Hello, Life! stamp sets. Select any one of the three C-size stamp sets for $13.95 each. Or choose all three for $34.95 which is a savings of $6.90.
You should have arrived here from ***Melissa Robinson's My Heartful Sentiments***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a complete list of participants on her blog If You Bling It.
I played with the stamps and watercolors for quite some time, but was not coming up with something that I was happy with. I still not sure I am over the moon with these cards, but time was running out—the natural light getting dim (I am sorry that I did not get outside earlier to take these photos)—and my post had to be up in less than 3 hours.
This was the most recent card, the last before the hop, I created with the Hello, Life! stamp sets. No watercolors.
Three of the flowers were cut from the Glacier Houndstooth Zoe paper using the Artistry cartridge (with the hole in the center) and then layered on a the flower cut from White Daisy (the hole removed using hide contour in Design Space). The rest of the flowers are one layer of White Daisy. I used both 3-D and 3-D Foam Tape to attach the flowers. I also used first and second generation stamping for the leaves and I attached that stamp to the block at two different angles, but the flowers hide that. I used the rock and roll technique to ink Happy Birthday.
My next card has a watercolor strip. I painted this "leftover" piece of watercolor paper with colors that I thought might go well with the Zoe papers with the hope I would find a way to use it.
I let the watercolor paper dry for hours, maybe overnight, before stamping Happy Birthday with Whisper Exclusive Inks™. The stars were cut using the Artistry cartridge. I hope you find something about my cards that is pleasing to your eye.
Before you head to ***Priscilla's Paperie by Priscilla Gotham***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below. All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ National Stamping Month Hello, Life!—Scrapbooking Stamp Set (CC1040)
- My Acrylix™ National Stamping Month Hello, Life!—Cardmaking Stamp Set (CC1041)
- My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2164)
- Pear Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2197)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- Canary Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2643)
- Whisper Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2172)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Watercolor Paper (Z3146)
- Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
- Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Cricut® Artistry Collection (Z3167)
- Flower - #M41211A
- Star - #M58A48E
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
I love to hear what people think of my crafts, so if you have a moment I would be delighted if you leave a comment. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Priscilla's Paperie by Priscilla Gotham***. I hope you are finding much inspiration on the hop. Thank you for visiting today.