The SOTM for June 2016, The Long Way Home, is a D-size set of 15 stamps that is $5 with a qualifying purchase. Alternatively you may purchase it for $17.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003), 3" x 3" (Y1006) and 2" x 3½" (Y1006). The stamps in the The Long Way Home set are:
You should have arrived here from ***Jennifer Dykstra's jd designs***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
For my project I started a mini album using the Cricut® Artbooking Collection. I plant to place the completed pages in a My Creations™ Kraft 3-Ring Album. Here are a few pages from my album.
Please forgive the background I used; I had to hurry to snap the photos before it got too dark outside. Also, please forgive the bug on one of my layouts. It must have been drawn to the yellow (saffron).
Since to took many, many photos while on this vacation, my mini album could go on and on, but I stopped here for the hop.
Before you head to ***Priscilla's Paperie by Priscilla Gotham***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ June 2016 SOTM: The Long Way Home Stamp Set (S1606)
- Urban, Florence, Georgie Paper Packs
- White Daisy, Poppy, Lagoon Cardstock
- Paper Fundamentals Adventure (Lagoon)
- Saffron, Lagoon, Sapphire Ink Pads
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169) - I heavily used the slice and weld features in Cricut® Design Space
- Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z3170)
- My Creations™ Kraft 3-Ring Album (Z1871) - retiring July 31, 2016
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, glass cutting mat, craft knife
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Priscilla's Paperie by Priscilla Gotham***.
I hope you are finding many wonderful ideas for using The Long Way Home. Thank you for hopping with us.