And here is the card inside where I combined both stamp sets:
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ Day for Dad Stamp Set (C1645) - likely retiring August 31, 2016
- My Acrylix™ My Anchor Stamp Set (C1642) - retired April 30, 2016
- My Anchor Thin Cuts (Z3202) - retired April 30, 2016
- Urban Paper Pack (X7204B) - retiring July 31, 2016
- 12" × 12" Champagne Cardstock (X5931)
- 12" × 12" Sapphire Cardstock (X5775)
- Champagne Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2174)
- Sapphire Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2648)
- Chevron Embossing Folder (Z1925) - retiring July 31, 2016
- Square Diffuser (Z3097) - though it is hard to see it is behind the stamped rectangle on the card front; I started from the top, backed the embossing machine, adjusted the diffuser and then started from the bottom and backed the embossing machine
- Cricut® Artistry Collection - physical cartridge (Z3167) or Artistry Digital Collection - no cartridge (Z3190)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Crafter’s Companion Diamond Press Machine, Sizzix Big Shot, rectangle metal dies (card inside, I think they are from We R Memory Keepers but I am not certain)
I hope my dad will like the card. I hope you like it too. If you have a minute I would love to know what you think of this card.
If you are ready to place an order, the Shop Now button will take you there.
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for visiting today.