You should have arrived here from ***Lauren Moore's CTMH Craftings***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
I created this card using the Triple Stamp Technique.
Before you head to ***Krista's Crafty Corner by Krista Hershberger***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ December 2016 SOTM: Thoughtful Flowers Stamp Set (S1612)
- 12" X 12" Cardstock in the following colors: Colonial White (1388), Sorbet (X5751)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Watercolor Pencils (3505)
- Waterbrush—Small Round (Z3224)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Insert Shapes in Design Space, My Design Space file is here, Cricut® Scoring Tool
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Krista's Crafty Corner by Krista Hershberger***.
I hope you are finding many ideas for how you might use the Thoughtful Flowers stamp set. Thanks for hopping with us!