Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Christmas Tunes SOTM with Beary Christmas Papers

This month the CTMH Corporate Artists created some wonderful projects using the SOTM, Christmas Tunes, and the featured paper, Beary Christmas.


This artwork is in addition the artwork published in Holiday Expressions. The Corporate Artists created a layout, gift tag and two cards.

If you would like to create something similar, the needed supplies are:


Please click on the image if it is too small to read; if you would like a PDF of the recipes, you will find it here. I was inspired by the cards.


As you can see I finally used the image I stamped and shared earlier this month when I posted about cutting my stamp. I really wanted to be able to create more cards during October but there never seemed to be enough time.

All supplies I used to create this card are from Close To My Heart:
I hope you enjoy this card using the October SOTM. If you like the projects created with it, you still have a few hours to purchase it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.