Friday, November 23, 2018

CTMH Black Friday 2018 - 14 Hours Remain

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Maybe you would like to sit back and relax on this day after the big feast and do some shopping at the CTMH Black Friday sale?


Around 3:30 this morning I was awoken by some commotion overnight. In these frigid temperatures (-4 degrees) there was a cat wandering around on my deck which drew the attention of the three furry ones inside. Since I was up, I looked at the Flash Sale on my tablet (but didn't stay up to order) and took some screenshots of what was available then; I was dismayed to see an item I would have ordered has already sold out! Wow, some shoppers are early birds (or night owls). Oh well, they say you snooze you lose, but I needed my sleep. [insert big grin]

To see what items are still available, please visit the Black Friday Sale page on my Consultant Website. The following photos show what was available just before 4am EST.













A little more about our overnight visitor; I noticed the cat on Sunday and Monday nights (my cats woke me up then too). On Tuesday when we learned the temps were going to go so low on Thanksgiving, we put out an electric bowl (made primarily for dogs and small farm animals) that keeps the water from freezing and a box we built years ago. The box is insulated top, bottom and sides and has a dog bed that warms when it senses pressure. I saw the cat drink, but it didn't go inside the house. It eventually made its way down the road, I am assuming to visit other houses or perhaps go home. Please keep the cat in your thoughts and, if it does not have a forever home, help me will it to use the house we provided to stay warm.

I hope you have a great rest of your day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.