Thursday, March 14, 2019

Embellished Picture Frame

I thought you might like seeing something different on my blog. I altered a frame I found in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby.


I do not know about you, but I cannot go to Hobby Lobby without checking out their clearance areas (there are typically two, on opposite sides of the building, at the store I usually go to). I found two frames like this during a recent visit. This frame was scratched the least, so I picked it up with the thought I could do something to hide the scratches.

This is the frame after I finished embellishing it:


I used a variety of supplies to alter this frame. The flowers are from Moonstone Dies by Hunkydory - Fabulous Flowers and coordinating stamps.I cut them from CTMH White Daisy and Blossom cardstok and used CTMH White Daisy pigment ink with Ranger™ White Super Fine Embossing Powder and CTMH Blossom ink. The leaves are cut from from green scraps of cardstock using Tattered Lace dies. The letters are cut from Black Glitter Cardstock I purchased at Hobby Lobby using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridage from CTMH.

I hope you like this change of pace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.