Sunday, July 7, 2019

CTMH Flash Sale on Thin Cuts

The 35th Anniversary Celebration continues....

24 Hour Thin Cuts Sale
I signed into my Consultant account to get my Consultant Number and saw this great surprise. Close To My Heart is having a Flash Sale on Thin Cuts. Other than what I read, "We're holding a 24 Hour sale on Thin Cuts dies starting on Monday, July 8, at 3:00pm! Download an Image to share," I do not have additional information. BTW, 3:00pm in the quote refers to Mountain Daylight Time; CTMH headquarters is located in Utah.

There are some details that are likely to be similar to previous Flash Sales:
  • Sale prices are only available on orders placed on my Consultant website.
  • There is a limited number of these items set aside for the sale. Based on previous Flash Sales expect that some items will sell out quickly. Once CTMH sells through the allowed amount, those items will no longer be available at the sale price, so shop early! Since it is Close To My Heart's 35th anniversary and based on previous sales, I am guessing items may be at 35% discounted price, but don't hold me to that.
  • Any items that sell out during the sale might return to availability at their normal price once the sale has ended, but it depends on what is included; if items that are currently in "going soon" or "clearance" are included in the sale, they likely will not be re-stocked.
  • All discounted items count towards Stamp of the Month qualification.
  • Shipping and handling is based on the full retail value of the sale items.
At 5pm EDT tomorrow please visit my Consultant website to see if any of the details differ from the assumptions I made based on previous sale, but more importantly to see what is on sale.

Thank you for dropping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.