Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had hoped to find a little time to be creative to share something I made, but the evening got away from me. A have a card in my mind's eye which was inspired by a card we made at Anna Griffin's Create 5 in Atlanta earlier this month. Hopefully I can create that card and share it this weekend. In the meantime, here are cards created by the CTMH Corporate artists:

cards created using Flower Burst Background (D1900)

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that Close To My Heart is having a 24-hour Black Friday sale.

CTMH Black Friday Sale
The sale will begin at 5pm EDT on Friday, November 29. To learn what is included in the Black Friday sale, visit my Consultant Website then look under the Promotions menu; I am sure there will also be a rotating photo to click on as well.

I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful. Thank you for reading my posts during this busy time of year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.