Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day to everyone, especially essential workers, who have been and are continuing to work extremely hard during the Coronavirus pandemic.

While I have been handing out cards I created with National Scrapbooking Day Cardmaking Bundle 2 (CC7214), I am unable send a card to all of you, so I created this card to share with you today. 

Labor Day 2020 card
Labor Day 2020 Thank You Card

I hope this card gives you a reason to smile during these difficult times.

I forgot to take a photo of the card inside; it says "Thank You" in Sapphire ink with some streamers and confetti stamped in Candy Apple. I stamped the icons in second generation Pewter.

The stamp sets I used are now retired, but you can still find the Forever Grateful stamp set in the National Scrapbooking Day Cardmaking Bundle 2 (CC7214) available while supplies of the bundle last.

The supplies I used are:

  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Sets: stamp set (B1590) from A Slice of Happy Workshops You Way (G1148)–this was available in Seasonal Expressions 1 in 2018, Forever Grateful (CC7210)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy (1385), Sapphire (X5957)
  • Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads: Candy Apple (Z6509), Sapphire (Z2848), Pewter (Z2832)
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
  • Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
I love to read what visitors think about the crafts I create. If you have a few moments, please let me know what you think of this card. Thank you for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.