Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Mothers Are the Best

With plenty of time to spare–to receive your new stamp set and create something for Mothers Day–Close To My Heart introduces Mothers Are the Best.

Mothers Are the Best
Mothers Are the Best

Mothers Are the Best helps us create hand-stamped and crafted art to show out Mothers how much she means to us. This stamp set is versatile and works for cards, scrapbook ages, gift bags, and pretty much any papercrafts you choose to create.

The stamp set is available with two spellings options: Mom and Mum.

Mothers Are the Best (CC42113)
Mothers Are the Best (CC42113E)

Here is the Corporate-created flyer for Mothers Are the Best; if you would like to download a copy, you will find it here.

Mothers Are the Best flyer
Mothers Are the Best flyer

I love the butterfly and flowers in the set, but I think I see some fussy cutting in my future. Mothers Are the Best is available through May 31, 2021, while supplies last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.