Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

card created with Happy Turkey Day Stamp + Thin Cuts
card created with Happy Turkey Day Stamp + Thin Cuts

I created this quick card to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I used the Happy Turkey Day Stamp + Thin Cuts, Close To My Heart Cardstock and a piece of Fall/Thanksgiving paper I had in my stash. I wish you could see the subtle background on the printed paper that coordinates so beautifully (in person) with the Melon cardstock. I did stamp "surgery" on one of the large stamps in the collection to isolate "Thanksgiving" and I used "Happy" from one of the Craft with Heart™ Cardmaking boxes.

I hope you have a fabulous celebration with family and friends. Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.