Monday, December 26, 2022

Happy Holidays! and Boxing Week Sale

To everyone to celebrates Christmas, I hope you had a wonderful holiday! If you celebrate one or more of the other Winter holidays, my wish is that you also had a lovely holiday celebration with family and friends. No matter what holiday you celebrate, I hope the weather did not impact your celebration too much.

I am writing share a couple of cards with you and to tell you about the Close To My Heart Boxing week sale that begins at 12am MST (2am EST on December 26).

I created this Christmas card with the December 2022 Stamp of the Month Forest Critters.

card created with S2212 Forest Critters
card created with S2212 Forest Critters
The sentiment is from one of the Craft with Heart™ Cardmaking subscription stamp sets. As you can see, I did a lot of masking on the card. I thought peaceful forest scene with a pine bough border would be lovely as a holiday card, even though the scene does not include snow.

I also created a similar masculine birthday card with Forest Critters.

card created with S2212 Forest Critters
card created with S2212 Forest Critters
Again, I used sentiment stamps from one of the previous Craft with Heart™ Cardmaking subscription stamp sets and masking. I also fussy cut a bunny and added it and the sentiment with 3-D Foam Tape.

On both cards I stamped most images with Intense Black (Z4189) ink, though I did stamp of grass with Pine (Z6540). I dry colored with the Watercolor Pencils (Z3630). I stamped the pine boughs around the edge of the first card, but layered the second card on a layer of Mist (X6069) cardstock. Both sentiments were stamped in Mist  (Z6539) ink on Seabrook (X6068) cardstock.

The December 2022 Stamp Of The Month is available in orders placed until midnight MST December 31, 2022. If you place a qualifying order during the Boxing Week sale, you can purchase the SOTM for only $5 or you can get it for free if you are a VIP and did not qualify for a free SOTM earlier in December.

CTMH Boxing Week Sale Badge
CTMH Boxing Week Sale Badge
Starting December 26 at 12am MST (2am EST) the Close To My Heart Boxing Week Sale begins. This year's Boxing Week sale with feature discounts up to 25% on all products included in the 2022–2023 Core Products catalog for the duration of the sale! Plus there will be new offers on other items each day at 12am MST from December 26 to December 31. The discounts are up to 50% off and only good up to 11:59pm MST the same day.

Please keep in mind that details that applied to previous flash sales that also apply to the Boxing Week Sale:
  • Sale prices are only available on orders placed on my Maker website.
  • All offers are only available while supplies last, so please shop early for the best selection.
  • All discounted items count toward earning VIP Credit.
  • All discounted items count towards Stamp of the Month qualification.
  • If you choose to redeem VIP Credit on sale items, you will be charged the full retail value (so my suggestion is to save those credits for a future order).
  • Shipping and handling is based on the full retail value of the sale items.
The staff at the CTMH Corporate Offices have Monday, December 26, Friday, December 30 and Monday, January 2, 2023 off for the Christmas and New Year holidays and no orders will be shipped those days. Between the staff holidays and winter weather please understand that your Boxing Day orders may take a little longer to arrive. I am sure the wait will be worth it.

If you subscribe to CTMH Corporate emails, you will receive a reminder at the start of the sale.

Thank you for taking time from your celebrations to visit today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.