Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Stamptacular Sale!

After a 2 hour 30 minute meeting tonight I had to stay up a little later than normal to share the Stamptacular Sale! details I found today. The Stamptacular Sale! runs through March 31 (while supplies last).

Stamptacular Sale!
Stamptacular Sale!
There are five exclusive stamp sets available during the sale. You can also choose a bundle of the exclusive stamp sets.
Stamptacular Sale! Exclusive Stamps.
Stamptacular Sale! Exclusive Stamps.
If you would like a PDF of the Exclusive Stamps Flyer, you can download it here.

The flyer images below, or you can download a PDF of the file, show all of the stamp sets or stamps + Thin Cuts available, while supplies last, during the Stamptacular Sale!
   
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 1
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 1
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 2
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 2
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 3
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 3
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 4
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 4
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 3
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 5
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 4
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 6
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 3
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 7
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 4
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 8
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 5
Stamptacular Sale! flyer page 9
intentionally blank

Wow! So much stamping goodness on this page. I would like one of each please. :-)

I do not know if this helps you, but this is what I do when the Stamptacular Sale! comes around. I print the flyer, put a bold red X through all of the products I have. Then I go back with a black pen and put a squiggle through the stamps that are not my style or I do not picture myself using. Then I go back with highlighters in three or so different colors. I use one color for sets I want the most, other for sets "it would be nice to have" or "I would be thrilled if someone gave that to me" and another color for an in-between desire to purchase. This helps me to avoid making a duplicate purchase and helps me stay within a budget (do you dislike that word as much as I do?).

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I do not fall asleep at my computer tomorrow and that I can get caught up with sending out my mail (thank goodness bill paying is all online). I owe a few packages to a couple of people and they are probably thinking I forgot about them. I promise I have not forgotten anyone; there just are not enough hours in the day.

Thank you for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.