Monday, February 26, 2024

Thank You Card using the February 2024 SOTM

Below is a Thank You card I created with the February Stamp of the Month Say It with Flowers.

card created with the February 2024 SOTM
card created with the February 2024 SOTM
The sentiment is from the November 2023 SOTM. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the White Daisy panel first. I used the die cuts to help me decide where to stamp the individual leaves and flowers to make the bouquet larger then I layered the die cuts on top with Thin 3D Foam Tape. I layered the panel on top of Jade cardstock and added that to the card front.

I am also writing today to remind you that the February SOTM is only available until the end of February–orders need to be finalized by 1:59am EST Friday, March 1 (11:59pm MST on Thursday, February 29, 2024).

Also ending on February 29th is Love Notes.

Love Notes
Love Notes
Love Notes is available while supplies last. A scrapbooking and cardmaking workshop was created with with the Love Notes papers, dies and stamps and there are bundles for each workshop. The products are available for individual purchase as well.

Have a great rest of your week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.