Friday, September 6, 2024

Floral Sprig Thank You Card

I just realized I did not share this card. I created the card with the Floral Sprig Embossing Folder & Stencil–a Close To My Heart designed product available from Stampin' Up!

Floral Sprig Thank You Card
Floral Sprig Thank You Card
I used the Floral Sprig Embossing Folder & Stencils (166349). You could use just the Floral Sprig Stencils (166347) to create a card with less depth or create something tone-on-tone with the Floral Sprig Embossing Folder (166346). In the photo the gold foil layer I used from my stash looks brown; I thought it made a nice frame. I also used the new Artichoke 12" X 12" Two-Tone Cardstock (166448), one of the colors in the Secret Garden collection. I completed this card long enough ago that unfortunately I do not remember with certainty what colors I used for the stenciling. I believe I used Acorn, Wisteria and Jade, all Close To My Heart colors. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp from my stash.

If you have not yet, I encourage you to check out the Secret Garden collection, one of last Close To My Heart branded offerings from Stampin' Up!. As of writing this post, the following Secret Garden products are still available:

166432 - Secret Garden Thin Cuts

166431 - Secret Garden-Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts

166433 - Secret Garden Paper Packet & Sticker Sheet

166430 - Secret Garden Coordinating Two-Tone Cardstock

166477 - Secret Garden Cardmaking Workshop Kit

166476 - Secret Garden Scrapbooking Workshop Kit

I purchased some Secret Garden items, but have not had an opportunity to create with them, but I have to confess I fawned over the papers and color combination when my order arrived. You will find all of the remaining CTMH™ Products on the Stampin' Up! website.

I hope we all find some crafty time soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.