For three days only, August 19–21, 2026, Stampin' Up! is giving Double Rewards on your order.
![]() |
| Stampin' Up! Double Rewards |
To receive rewards you will need to have an Stampin' Up! account and be opted into the Rewards program. If you do not have an account or are unsure if you opted into Rewards, head to this page on the Stampin' Up! website and select the Get Started button or sign in then choose the View My Rewards button. The Rewards FAQ is also located on this page.
The Double Rewards you earn behave the same way was as the standard rewards and to earn Stampin' Rewards the qualifying amount is $20.
Double Rewards can be earned on phone or online orders. Phone orders must be complete by 6:59pm MT on August 21 while online orders must be complete by 11:59pm MT on August 21.
While existing Paper Pumpkin subscriptions will not earn Double Rewards, when new pay-as-you-go or prepaid subscriptions are purchased during the Double Rewards promotion, Double Rewards will be earned.
I hope that you are enjoying your summer and are finding time to fit everything in. As usual I have been very busy around the house and with the kittens. I had to defrost my refrigerator because it was getting louder. That was an all day event as hidden ice kept melting and leaving me pools of water to clean up. Since then though it runs so quietly that I have to look at the display to confirm it is running. We treated ourselves to take out after all of that work.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.