Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CTMH May 2013 Stamp of the Month: Pinwheel

The Close To My Heart May 2013 Stamp of the Month is Pinwheel.


This stamp set coordinates with the CTMH Exclusive Cricut® Artiste Cartridge.

When I look at this stamp set I think of a Spring garden or birthday party. You could make invitations, party decor, favors and thank you cards that coordinate. Using your Cricut® to make them would save you time too. If any of the above ideas interest you, a list of products used to create them (and suggested techniques) can be found on the Stamp of the Month page (ideas for previous and past months can be found on the left side of that page).

Pinwheel is an exclusive D-size stamp set of 10 stamps that you can only purchase during the month of May 2013. The stamp set can by yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart Products (or you can purchase it for $17.95).

Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks: 1" x 3 1/2" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003) and 3" x 3" (Y1006).

If you are not familiar with CTMH products, I would love the opportunity to meet with you so you have a chance to try them. If you know what you would like to purchase, click the Shop Now link below to place an order. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions about any CTMH product or promotion or to schedule a Home or Online Gathering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.